Runteq European Limited Warranty
Runteq warrants that during the Warranty Period Runteq will, at its sole discretion, remedy defects in materials or workmanship free of charge either by
a) repairing, or
b) replacing, or
c) refunding, subject to the terms and conditions of this European Limited Warranty.
This European Limited Warranty is valid and enforceable regardless of the country of purchase in Europe. The European Limited Warranty does not affect your legal rights, granted under mandatory national law applicable to the sale of consumer goods.
The Warranty Period is two (2) years. The European Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
Exclusions and Limitations
This Europan Limited Warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear such as scratches, abrasions, or alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps, defects caused by rough handling, or defects or damage resulting from use contrary to intended or recommended use, improper care, negligence, and accidents such as dropping or crushing,
- defects or alleged defects caused by use with any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured or supplied by Runteq,
- non-rechargeable batteries,
- printed materials and packaging.
Runteq does not warrant that the operation of the Product or accessory will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Product or accessory will work with any hardware or software provided by a third party.
This European Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product or accessory:
- has been opened beyond intended use;
- has been repaired using unauthorized spare parts; modified or repaired by unauthorized Service Center;
- manufacturing batch number has been removed, altered or made illegible in any way, as determined at the sole discretion of Runteq; or